Join our team as Front Desk Concierge!
We’re looking for someone to join our Front Desk Concierge to act as the first face at Tryst Studio. This requires a special type of person – someone who has a friendly, outgoing personality, is professional, a people-person comfortable interacting with Clients, takes pride in their appearance, speaks and writes articulately, is trustworthy and can maintain a level of grace under pressure.
Qualifications & Expectations:
We are looking to hire a Front Desk Concierge to begin immediately. This position is responsible for greeting and checking in clients, scheduling appointments, answering general enquiries, answering and transferring calls, taking accurate messages, notifying our Estheticians and Makeup Artists of any changes in their schedule, replying to email inquiries, helping out with retail sales, cashiering, data entry, providing daily maintenance of the spa’s lobby, reception and makeup area and acting as a where-needed Personal Assistant to our CEO Kelly O’Keefe.
- We are looking for someone who has an awareness and passion for the industry.
- They must be familiar with Microsoft Office, Word and Excel.
- An awareness of Square and QuickBooks would be considered highly advantageous.
- The ideal candidate must be comfortable multi-tasking in what is a very busy Skincare and Makeup Studio. Prior experience in a customer service role is preferred.
- Though not mandatory this position would suit an Esthetician student wanting experience in a busy, upscale, in demand spa.
- Must be open to working flexible hours across Monday-Saturday.
- Be familiar with Facebook and Instagram.
Enjoy free services. You simply pay for product.
To apply using the form below:
- Provide all requested contact information including best phone to reach you and your email address.
- Upload your resume in pdf, jpg, png format
- Thoughtfully answer the three questions using the provided space below.
- Click submit and we’ll be in touch